For any items to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the item you have purchased from us within 7 calendar days of the delivery. If 7 days have gone by since your date of delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Contact our customer services department to get a free shipping label.
If our products arrived damaged, rotten or contaminated in any way, please contact us right away, and we will be happy to send a free replacement regardless of its expiration date. This replacement for the damaged, rotten or contaminated products shall always be subject to our rights to recall the products to send it for further analysis and testing. If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact on +91 7715034448
In case the parcel is damaged during transit kindly reach out to us for pilferage / leakage / tempering within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained. Whilst we investigate, you are requested to please make note of the below pointers:
- Please do not use the item for which claim is being raised.
- You may be required to provide more information like, a short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the packet and other boxes (If any). Try to cover the sides which look tampered / damaged.
- The refund for orders will be done after the investigation
You may not be liable for a refund if you fall in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Failure to provide adequate information about the case.
- Failure to provide snapshots of the packet and box (if any).
- If a pilferage / leakage delivery was received, claims must be made within 48 hours.